Accepting Cash, Good Check (MCA may require a bank letter of credit unless prior approval by David Allen (#5600) or other MCA official), VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. BUYER’S PREMIUM OF 13% ON EACH LOT SOLD (10% WHEN PAYING BY CASH OR CHECK). All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranties expressed or implied. Payment due day of sale, or within 5 days, if by absentee bid. Absentee bids accepted ($25.00 minimum). Items must be removed day of sale day unless other arrangements have been made with Music City Auction. In addition, Online Bidders must abide by Terms and Conditions applicable to those auctions listed elsewhere on the website. All persons seeking a bid number must show current photo ID (driver’s license) and provide correct, current address and phone number. 9.25% TN State sales tax will be collected on all applicable sales. Dealers will provide a current copy of tax exempt certificate for MCA records in order to waive sales tax. All announcements made day of sale take precedent over any printed, verbal, or electronic material. When the auctioneer says “Sold” the item becomes the property of the successful bidder, even if the item has not been paid for. Any participation in the auction binds you to the agreement of terms, whether or not you read or understand said terms. MUSIC CITY AUCTION (TN FL 4976) 615-335-6261.
INTERNET EMAIL ABSENTEE BIDDING
ABSENTEE POLICY VIA INTERNET: MCA accepts absentee bids on select items via email (email@example.com) under the following Terms & Conditions:
1) Only bids of $25 or more will be acknowledged.
2) Bidder must submit bid, via email, no later than 3PM CST on day of the sale- NOTE- FOR AUCTIONS CONDUCTED ON SATURDAYS, ABSENTEE BIDS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN FRIDAY AFTERNOON @ 5PM CST, THE DAY BEFORE THE SALE.
3) Email must include complete name of bidder (first & last), complete telephone #, including area code, complete mailing address, item(s) and accompanying bid(s) and intended method of payment
4) Bidder will submit their highest/best bid on each item. Items are sold “As Is, Where Is” with no warranties expressed or implied. Bid does not include appropriate Buyer’s Premium (13%/10%), added to each successful lot sold. TN State Sales Tax of .0925% will apply to all applicable transactions.
5) Bidding will be executed competently and fairly during the Live Auction by a member of the MCA staff.
6) Once email has been received by MCA, a reply will be given to validate the bid submission. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL-SUBMITTED BID(S), THEN MCA HAS NOT RECEIVED YOUR BID.
7) Successful bidders can either pick up their items at our auction facility or have items shipped.Buyer pays for all shipping and handling costs, including insurance if desired. MCA uses UPS for shipping needs, unless otherwise instructed.